Global Key Account Director
Assessment Systems Group is a leading provider of services to the HR community. We are an international company, established in 2001.
Our core business is assessment and testing services, training and HR consulting. We are a major partner of one of the world's biggest and most respected provider of psychometric testing. Our clients come from major multi-national corporations, from sectors such as Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, IT and Consumer Goods.
We have currently 9 offices in CEE and together with our partners we serve clients in over 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East, South-East Asia, and America
The company is now entering an exciting new phase of development and anticipates rapid expansion. A major contributor to this growth and success will be the newly created position of:
GLOBAL KEY ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Scope of the position
The Global Key Account Director plays a central role in the commercial development of the organization. This person will be active in seeking new multi-national clients and opportunities, both within existing geographies and expanding into new ones. The incumbent will play a vital role in leveraging existing clients, working closely with country offices to extend the scope of existing accounts, rolling out these relationships and accounts into new territories. He / she will be the leading person in top level negotiations with Regional and Global top management, HR and procurement contacts.
This is an international role, and so location is flexible.
- Reports to the CEO/Managing Director.
- Performs Global Account Manager role.
- Extends the existing business and client network – creates and manages a strong prospect pipeline.
- Leads company presence, image and value proposition in headquarters of international corporations.
- Oversees project management for international projects, acting as the key focus for customer communications. Acts as escalation point if necessary.
- Manages and drives country managers and senior consultants with regards to their key account functions.
- Grows international business with global accounts and builds own team for key account and project management of global projects.
- Delivers enhanced revenue growth from the target customer group.
- Defines sales-oriented marketing measures.
- Builds and develops ever closer cooperation with global delivery partners.
- Creates strategic account plans.
- Actively promotes the full portfolio of services.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develops strong and productive relationships with top decision makers in targeted accounts.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in international consultancy & B2B sales environment.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to manage internationally distributed people within a matrix organization.
- Project Management skills.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Cultural awareness.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Ready to travel.
- Adequate behavioral patterns for the social requirements of this position.
- Experience in HR services is an advantage, but not a condition.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity or to submit your application, please contact email@example.com