WHAT IS EMPLOYEE RISK AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Employee Risk (ER) is a unique identification of employees/candidates at higher risk of counterproductive work behaviors (CWBs) WITH A 90% PROBABILITY that are harmful to the organization and/or co-workers. This is accomplished via online testing while measuring other competencies. Early identification of such employees/candidates enables the company to take steps in advance to prevent financial loss, legal liability and damage to the reputation of the organization.
HOW CAN EMPLOYEE RISK BENEFIT MY ORGANIZATION?
- Early identification of employees/candidates at higher risk of CWBs
- Identification of the major factors associated with higher risk of CWBs
- Prevention of adverse financial losses
- Maintenance of positive public image
HOW CAN ASSESSMENT SYSTEMS HELP YOU TO USE EMPLOYEE RISK?
- Continuous adaptability of the system and its regular updating
- Pre-selection of suitable candidates with respect to the risk of CWBs
- Minimal costs associated with implementation of the online testing system and setting its parameters
- Possibility of targeted (overall or individual) interventions in order to prevent CWBs