WHAT IS ASSESSMENT CENTER?
Assessment Center (AC) is a highly reliable method for selecting the most suitable candidate in situations where there are several candidates for one position.
HOW DOES AC WORK?
Candidates are observed in several individual and group situations (job psychodiagnostics, performance tests, model situations, case studies, role play, for example) that correspond to the competencies necessary for success in the given position within the organization.
HOW WILL AC HELP YOUR COMPANY AND EMPLOYEES?
- Fast, reliable and relevant information about the strengths and weaknesses of candidates.
- Ability to compare candidates.
- Ability to set precisely targeted development activities (training, coaching, mentoring) focusing on areas identified in the Assessment Center as requiring improvement.
- Improves competence of internal evaluators.
- A fair and reliable method of employee selection.
HOW DOES ASYSTEMS MAKE AC WORK FOR YOU?
Through our collaboration with you, the client we can implement AC in various forms according to your needs. For example, we provide complex programs including design, implementation, final reports for participants and client.
- We give feedback to participants.
- We Train internal observers.
- We can also provide partial AC delivery for internal AC suppliers (e.g. only job psychodiagnostics or role playing).
- We include the participation of external observers (e.g. psychologists) in internal ACs.