Discover the underlying employee mind-sets that shape personal-safety behaviors
You know that employee safety is important for your organization. But you need to realize the importance of influential human factors – the underlying reasons why someone makes a mistake.
Your employee safety challenges in focus
You will benefit from our Safety Program if your organization:
- faces increasing number of accidents
- is functioning in safety heavy industries (e.g. energy, manufacturing, transportation, construction, machinery)
- believes that accidents could be avoided if pre-filtering risky behaviors is in place
- wants to prevent workplace injuries and accidents and save production days and costs related to human errors
- you are a safety-aware organization, who takes safe working environment as a priority
- realizes the importance of human factors in employee safety
- wants to put more emphasis on personal-safety behaviors next to tools and processes
Organizations attempting to shape safety culture put too much emphasis on tools and processes and pay insufficient attention to the underlying employee mind-sets that shape personal-safety behaviors and interactions. Do not underestimate the value that personality adds!
Rules (Regulations, Instructions, Plans, Tools to use)
Trainings (Education, Simulation, Examples)
Competencies (Following rules, Vigilance, Carefulness, Stress, Calmness, Learning)
Knowing the individual factors of safety at work, the effect of rules, tools and trainings will increase!
Employee safety program modules
- Safety mini-coach academy
Why assesment systems?
- We implement international quality standards
- We utilize a panel of international experts
- We help decrease the number of workplace injuries and accidents
- We help save production days and costs related to human errors
- We search for critical behaviors
- We add individual factors (personality) to establish safety at workplace
- We add a new dimension in measuring safety from employee selection
- We add individual safety awareness to your safety culture
We use the following tools & services in our approach
DC is an objective tool for observing the competencies of development subjects. Strengths and areas for improvement are revealed using DC, which …