Discover the ways to unlock business value of well-being
You know that everyone faces stresses at work and at home and this is a real problem for your business. But with a right support on well-being and resilience you can help your employees overcome these challenges.
Well-being and resilience challenges you face
You are going to benefit from our Well-being and Resilience Program if your organization:
- understands a need for engaged and resilient workforce
- is undergoing transformation and you want to ensure your people will handle the change with ease
- wants to decrease the costs abbreviated from stress related factors
- wants to support employees to stay resilient towards stressors
- understands a relation between performance at workplace and well-being
- understands that a positive and engaged workforce is a bedrock of any successful organization
How we help you
Our concept helps your organization turn reactive problem coping approach to proactive well-being awareness. Well-being involves having positive self image and esteem. Resilience, which is directly related to well-being, is about having an ability to cope with and adapt to new situations.
The program builds on discoveries collected on your employees’ stressors and turns them into reactive workshops for other people in your organization. It takes different needs of workers into consideration when implementing well-being culture into work.
Well-being and resilience program components
Exploring needs of people and status of the organization
Center of Support
Establishing contact lines for people with extensive internal communication
Professional help for employees to cope with their problems individually
Proactive building of coping methods within the organization thematically
Managerial sessions for team leaders on building team resilience
Why assesment systems?
- We implement international quality standards
- We utilize a panel of international professionals
- We have a global approach
- We turn objective discoveries to proactive insights
- We identify critical organizational stressors
- We support individuals at every organizational levels
- We put stronger emphasis on cultural changes
- We have 20 years of international experience