Hogan Authorised Distributor
Hogan Certification Workshop
TEACHES PARTICIPANTS TO USE THREE HOGAN INVENTORIES:
1. HOGAN PERSONALITY INVENTORY (HPI) evaluates personality characteristics that people need to get along and get ahead (i.e., job fit).
2. HOGAN DEVELOPMENT SURVEY (HDS) identifies factors that impede career success (i.e., management fit).
3. MOTIVES, VALUES, PREFERENCES INVENTORY (MVPI) which assess business drivers and core values for individual fit within a corporate culture (i.e., organizational fit).
Includes many valuable benefits for each participant
- A free personal assessment and one-hour feedback session with a Hogan coach.
- Free login for all three assessments online (HPI, HDS, and MVPI) and regular reports via e-mail.
- A paperback copy of The Hogan Guide.
- A personal supervision of Hogan results interpretation with a Hogan supervisor.
- Two days of certification by certified consultants who have multiple years of assessment administration and interpretation experience.
Enhances each participant’s interpretive skills
- Participants are going to conduct detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results.
- Participants are going to learn best practice concerning assessment use and interpretation.
- Successful demonstration of data interpretation and feedback proficiency will lead to documented certification on the Hogan inventories.
This certification will be granted to the participant following 3 successful feedbacks as evaluated by a certified Assessment Systems consultant
Successful participants will be given the opportunity to expand their consulting services with the knowledge of the Hogan inventories and reports obtained during the training. They can use this opportunity for a training, coaching, and organizational and group development, whether as an internal or an external consultant.
Upcoming certification trainings in English
13. – 16.2.
10. – 11.6.
28. – 31.10.
5. – 8.11.
3 days, online
2 days, in person (Prague)
4 days, online
4 days, online
HOGAN ADVANCED CERTIFICATION WORKSHOPS
Follow-up training for those who want to deepen their knowledge in Hogan Assessments and learn something new
The Hogan Advanced Interpretation Certification Workshop is designed for practitioners who are
certified to use Hogan’s core suite of assessments and want to gain deeper interpretive insights
from Hogan Assessment data. In this workshop, you will analyze themes and connect scales across
the Hogan profile. Skills acquired in this applied workshop will prepare you to analyze Hogan data
at a deeper level and extract maximum interpretive value from the scales and subscales of the
three core Hogan personality assessments.
The Hogan Advanced Feedback Certification Workshop is designed for practitioners who are certified to use Hogan’s core suite of assessments and want to receive more extensive instruction and practice delivering effective Hogan feedback. In this workshop, you will analyze themes and connect scales across the Hogan profile. Skills acquired in this experiential workshop will prepare you to deliver high-impact Hogan feedback for your organization.
12. – 13.3.
14. – 15.3.
19. – 20.10.
21. – 22.11.
Typ pokročilého školení
For further information about the Certification training please contact us at email@example.com
Choose your country for local certification workshops
Some of our clients who use Hogan Assessments
We use Hogan Personality Inventory, Hogan Development Survey and Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory to support our decisions as we believe the Hogan tests are valid and reliable tools which help us reduce cost and make hiring and development processes lean and fast.
Delhaize Serbia has been using Hogan Assessment Systems tools in our everyday HR practice for selection and employee development purposes because it is a set of psychometric tools that is highly predictive and useful above all.
The unique approach of their advisory team, customization of the testing process and a use of Hogan tests and reports have really have made a great impression upon us, and resulted in adoption of effective hiring and HR development practices.
We believe the Hogan tests are useful, valid and reliable tools. With the help of these reports we will improve our HR systems and processes. We appreciate psychometric background of Hogan’s methods and use these tests in slecting new employees or development of our staff.